Republic of the Philippines
Department of Science and Technology
PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL–ZAMBOANGA PENINSULA REGION CAMPUS
Cogon, Dipolog City
Invitation to Bid for the Procurement of the
Rainwater Collection System (Rebid)
- The Philippine Science High School – Zamboanga Region Campus (PSHS-ZRC) through the FY 2021 General Appropriations Act (GAA) intends to apply the sum of FIVE MILLION PESOS (₱5,000,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the project Procurement of the Design/Construction/Installation of Rainwater Collection System (Rebid) . Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The PSHS-ZRC now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Completion of the Works required One Hundred Eighty (180) calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from PSHS-ZRC and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders starting February 4, 2022 to February 28, 2022 from given address and websites below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (P 5,000.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the bidding documents to the BAC Secretariat at the address given below.
- The PSHS-ZRC will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on February 16, 2022, 2:00 p.m. at the Lobby of the Dormitory Building I of PSHS-ZRC, and through video conferencing via Google Meet or Zoom, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through (i) manual submission at the office address indicated below, (ii) online or electronic submission, or (iii) both on February 28, 2022, on or before 2:00 in the afternoon. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 15.
- Bid opening shall be on February 28, 2022 at 2:01 in the afternoon at the Lobby of the Dormitory Building I of PSHS-ZRC. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- The PSHS-ZRC (BAC) reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to: RRYAM A. JARALVE
PSHS-ZRC, Cogon, Dipolog City firstname.lastname@example.org
Messenger: Rryam A. Jaralve
- You may visit the following websites: For downloading of Bidding Documents:
PSHS-ZRC Website- http://zrc.pshs.edu.ph/category/bid/ PhilGEPS
(SGD.) EUNEY B. GUIA-ALCAREZ
Chairperson, BAC for Infrastructure
- PBD for the Design, Construction, Installation of Rainwater Collection System (Rebid)
- Scope of Work for the Design, Constructio, Installation of Rainwater Collection System (Rebid)