INVITATION TO BID FOR SECURITY SERVICES FOR FY 2024
(EARLY PROCUREMENT ACTIVITY)
- The Philippine Science High School-Zamboanga Peninsula Region Campus through the FY 2024 National Expenditure Program (NEP), intends to apply the sum of Two Million Five Hundred Forty-Four Thousand Four Hundred Twenty-Five Pesos (P 2,544,425.00), being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the Procurement of Security Services for FY 2024 contract for one (1) lot. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Philippine Science High School-Zamboanga Peninsula Region Campus (PSHS- ZRC) now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the Goods is required from January 2024-December 2024. Bidders should have completed, at least five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non- discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised
Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184. Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of
a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
- Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from Philippine Science High School- Zamboanga Peninsula Region Campus and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from the given address and websites below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of One Thousand Five Hundred Pesos (P 1,500.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees which will be presented in person, by facsimile, or through electronic means.
- PSHS-ZRC-BAC will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on October 26, 2023, 10:00 a.m. at the Cashier’s Office, Dormitory II Building, PSHS-ZRC, Cogon, Dipolog City. The scheduled conference may be accessed through this link: https://zoom.us/j/98377617218?pwd=M2VmRXRrb3llVlN6Tmg2L012NTk2QT09 via Zoom, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address indicated below on or before 10:00 a.m. of November 8, 2023. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be on November 8, 2023 at 10:01 a.m. at the given address below. Authorized attendees, including representatives of bidders, who are physically present at the venue may likewise join the meeting via videoconferencing. The scheduled meeting may be accessed through this link: https://zoom.us/j/96444528266?pwd=aXZ4d3dNYmsrK1h3RTFIa2pSejRSUT09 via Zoom. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- PSHS-ZRC (BAC) reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in
accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Ms. Sherl Dianne S. Estoque
BAC Secretariat Office
PSHS-ZRC, Cogon, Dipolog City
E-mail address: [email protected]
Mobile No.: 09500979799
- You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents:
PSHS-ZRC Website – https://zrc.pshs.edu.ph/category/bid/
PhilGEPS Website – https://philgeps.gov.ph/
Issued this 18th of October 2023
HAZEL R. LAGAPA (SGD.)
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee (Goods)