REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR PROCUREMENT OF CONSULTING SERVICES FOR THE ARCHITECTURAL AND ENGINEERING DESIGN FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF ADVANCED SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY BUILDING (REBID)
(Early Procurement Activity)
- The Philippine Science High School – Zamboanga Peninsula Region Campus, through the 2024 National Expenditure Program intends to apply the sum of Four Million Pesos (Php4,000,000.00), being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Procurement of CONSULTING SERVICES FOR THE ARCHITECTURAL AND ENGINEERING DESIGN FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF ADVANCED SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY BUILDING (REBID) under Request for Expression of Interest (REI) No. 2023-11-14-01. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the opening of the financial proposals.
- The Philippine Science High School – Zamboanga Peninsula Region Campus now calls for the submission of eligibility documents for Procurement of CONSULTING SERVICES FOR THE ARCHITECTURAL AND ENGINEERING DESIGN FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF ADVANCED SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY BUILDING (REBID). Eligibility documents of interested consultants must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat physically or electronically on or before November 24, 2023, 2:00 PM at the lobby of the second floor of the Administration Building of PSHS-ZRC, Brgy. Cogon, Dipolog City. Applications for eligibility will be evaluated based on a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Philippine Science High School – Zamboanga Peninsula Region Campus and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during Office Hours from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. (Monday through Friday).
- The Bidding Documents – Part I may be acquired on November 17, 2023 by interested Consultants from the address below. Bidding Documents – Part II may only be acquired by Short Listed Consultants upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Two Thousand Pesos (Php2,000.00). It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The BAC shall draw up the short list of consultants from those who have submitted Expression of Interest, including the eligibility documents, and have been determined as eligible in accordance with the provisions of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”, and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR). The short list shall consist of five (5) prospective bidders who will be entitled to submit bids.
Passing Score: 70%
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the IRR of RA 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- The Procuring Entity shall evaluate bids using the Quality Cost-Based Evaluation/Selection (QCBE/QCBS) procedure. The criteria and rating system for the evaluation of bids shall be provided in the Instructions to Bidders.
- The contract shall be completed for 120 calendar days.
- The Philippine Science High School – Zamboanga Peninsula Region Campus reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
RRYAM A. JARALVE
PSHS-ZRC, Cogon, Dipolog City
Messenger: Rryam A. Jaralve
(SGD.) EUNEY B. GUIA-ALCAREZ