Republic of the Philippines
DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Philippine Science High School
Zamboanga Peninsula Region Campus
Cogon, Dipolog City
Invitation to Bid for the Purchase of Motor Vehicle (Rebid)
Bid Reference No. 2019-11-0436
- The Philippine Science High School-Zamboanga Peninsula Region Campus, through the approved allocation for capital outlays in the General Appropriation Act (GAA) of FY 2019 intends to apply the sum of One Million Three Hundred Pesos (P 1,300,000.00) inclusive of VAT, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Purchase of Brand New Motor Vehicle (Rebid). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Philippine Science High School-Zamboanga Peninsula Region Campus now invites bids for Purchase of Brand New Motor Vehicle (Rebid). Delivery of the Goods is required within forty-five (45) days after the receipt of Notice of Award. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from PSHS-ZRC BAC Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders starting November 20, 2019 from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. until December 10, 2019 on or before 2:00 in the afternoon from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Two Thousand Pesos (P 2,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity at http://zrc.pshs.edu.ph, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The PSHS-ZRC will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on November 28, 2019 at 2:00 P.M. at the address indicated below, which shall be open to all interested parties.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address indicated below on or before 2:00 o’clock in the afternoon of December 10, 2019. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in the ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on December 10, 2019, 2:00 in the afternoon at the Office of the Campus Director, Office of the Campus Director, 1st Flr, of Academic Building of PSHS-ZRC, Cogon, Dipolog City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address indicated below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- PSHS-ZRC reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
MS. SHERL DIANNE S. ESTOQUE
Head, BAC Secretariat
PSHS-ZRC, Cogon, Dipolog City
Mobile Number: 09500979799
(SGD.) RRYAM A. JARALVE