INVITATION TO BID FOR THE PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION OF K-12 PROGRAM (MITHI-ICT INFRASTRUCTURE) REBID
- The Philippine Science High School-Zamboanga Peninsula Region Campus through the FY 2021 General Appropriations Act (GAA) intends to apply the sum of One Million Six Hundred Ten Thousand Pesos (P 1,610,000.00) being the ABC to payments under the contract of the Project Implementation of K-12 Program (MITHI-ICT Infrastructure) Rebid. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid
- The Philippine Science High School-Zamboanga Peninsula Region Campus (PSHS- ZRC) now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery and Installation of the Goods is required within Ninety (90) Calendar Days. Bidders should have completed, within two (2) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non- discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No.Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
- Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from Philippine Science High School-Zamboanga Peninsula Region Campus and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 m.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on August 31, 2021 from the given address and website below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of One Thousand Pesos (P 1,000.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees to the BAC Secretary at the address given below.
- PSHS-ZRC will hold a Pre-Bid Conference1 on September 10, 2021, 2:00 p.m. at the Conference Room of Academic Building II of PSHS-ZRC, Cogon, Dipolog City, and/or through video conferencing or webcasting via Google Meet, which shall be open to prospective
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address indicated below on or before 2:00 p.m. of September 27, 2021. Late bids shall not be
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be on September 27, 2021 at 2:01 in the afternoon at the given address below. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the
- PSHS-ZRC (BAC) reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or
- For further information, please refer to:
Sherl Dianne S. Estoque BAC Secretariat Office
PSHS-ZRC, Cogon, Dipolog City email@example.com 09089215664
- You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents:
PSHS-ZRC Website- http://zrc.pshs.edu.ph/category/bid/
PhilGEPS Website- http://philgeps.gov.ph/
August 31, 2021
HAZEL R. LAGAPA
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee (Goods)