Republic of the Philippines
Department of Science and Technology
PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL – ZAMBOANGA PENINSULA REGION CAMPUS
Cogon, Dipolog City
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE
PROCUREMENT OF LIGHTS AND SOUNDS (REBID)
APPROVED BUDGET FOR THE CONTRACT: ₱ 1,650,000.00
Bid Reference No. 2019-12-0469
1. The Philippine Science High School-Zamboanga Peninsula Region Campus, through the approved allocation for capital outlays in the General Appropriation Act (GAA) of FY 2019 intends to apply the sum of One Million Six Hundred Fifty Thousand Pesos (P 1,650,000.00) inclusive of VAT, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Procurement of Lights and Sounds (REBID). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The Philippine Science High School-Zamboanga Peninsula Region Campus now invites bids for Procurement of Lights and Sounds (Rebid). Delivery and completion of the project is within One Hundred (100) calendar days after the receipt of Notice of Award. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships or organizations with at least seventy-five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the PSHS-ZRC BAC Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders starting December 3, 2019, from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. until December 23, 2019 before 1:00 in the afternoon from the address below, and upon payment of a non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Two Thousand Pesos (P 2,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) or the website of the Procuring Entity at zrc.pshs.edu.ph, provided that bidders shall pay the non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the deadline of submission of their bids.
6. The PSHS-ZRC will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on December 11, 2019, 2:30 P.M. at the address indicated below, which shall be open to all interested parties.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address indicated below on or before 1:00 in the afternoon of December 23, 2019. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in the ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on December 23, 2019, 1:00 in the afternoon at the of PSHS-ZRC, Cogon, Dipolog City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address indicated below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. PSHS-ZRC reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
9. For further information, please refer to:
MS. SHERL DIANNE S. ESTOQUE
Head, BAC Secretariat
Cogon, Dipolog City, 7100
Tel. No.: 09500979799
(SGD.) RRYAM A. JARALVE