Republic of the Philippines
DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Philippine Science High School – Zamboanga Peninsula Region Campus
Dipolog Sports Complex
Brgy. Olingan, Dipolog City
INVITATION TO BID FOR SITE DEVELOPMENT PHASE IV (DESIGN AND BUILD) REBID
Bid Reference No. 2019-07-223PB
- The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL-ZAMBOANGA PENINSULA REGION CAMPUS (PSHS-ZRC) thru the approved allocation for capital outlays in the General Appropriations Act (GAA) of FY 2019 intends to apply the sum of NINE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND PESOS (P 9,500,000.00) inclusive of VAT, being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payment under the contract for the Procurement and Implementation of Site Development Phase IV (Design and Build) Rebid Project. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The PSHS-ZRC now invites bids for the Procurement and Implementation of Site Development Phase IV (Design and Build) Rebid at its permanent site in Brgy. Cogon, Dipolog City pursuant to the technical specifications indicated in the Scope of Works. Completion of the Works for the Project is 210 calendar days. Bidders should have completed, within ten (10) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II, Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships or organizations with at least seventy-five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the PSHS-ZRC BAC Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders starting July 19, 2019 from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. until August 19, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. from the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Six Thousand Pesos (P 6,000.00).It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) or the website of the Procuring Entity at zrc.pshs.edu.ph, provided that bidders shall pay the non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the deadline of submission of their bids.
- The PSHS-ZRC will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on July 29, 2019, 9:00 A.M. at the address indicated below, which shall be open to all interested parties.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address indicated below on or before 2:00 in the afternoon of August 19, 2019. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in the ITB Clause 18.Bid opening shall be on August 19, 2019, 2:00 in the afternoon at the of PSHS-ZRC Campus, Olingan, Dipolog City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address indicated below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- PSHS-ZRC reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
SHERL DIANNE S. ESTOQUE
Head, BAC Secretariat
PSHS-ZRC, Dipolog Sports Complex
Brgy. Olingan, Dipolog City 7100
Tel. No.: 09500979799
(SGD.) RRYAM A. JARALVE