REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
1. The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL – ZAMBOANGA PENINSULA REGION CAMPUS (PSHS-ZRC) intends to apply the sum of Five Hundred Twenty Four Thousand Nine Hundred Eight Pesos and Fifty One Centavos (P 524,908.51) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to pay for the contract for the Project: Supply of Materials and Labor for the Installation of Stub-Outs of Water Line, Sanitary Line and Electrical Line and Civil Works for the Construction of Gas Tank House, Installation of RCPC and Chipping of Floor Tiles, Embedding Pipings, Replacing of Tiles, Making Holes in Canopies and Site Clearing for the Science Laboratory at the Ground Floor of PSHS-ZRC’s Academic Bldg 1
2. Procurement will be conducted through one of the Alternative Modes of Procurement which is “Small Value Procurement” specified under the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations of R.A. 9184 otherwise known as Government Procurement Reform Act.
3. Interested suppliers may obtain the Request for Quotation (RFQ) Form from August 15, 2021 – August 20, 2021 on or before 10:00 in the morning or contact the BAC Secretariat Chairperson, Sherl Dianne S. Estoque thru email at email@example.com or call (065) 300-7012.
4. The deadline for submission of duly accomplished RFQ Form (Open or Sealed) is on August 20, 2021, at 10:00 in the morning. Suppliers are not required to attend the Opening of Quotations.
5. The winning supplier will be notified in writing or by phone or otherwise by the Head of the Procuring Entity (HOPE) subject to the provisions of 2016 Revised IRR of Republic Act 9184.
6. Quotation form may be e-mailed at sherldiannesoriano123@gmail.
com. Please include a photocopy/scanned copy of valid PhilGEPS Certificate of Registration, Omnibus Sworn Statement and other eligibility documents.
7. The PSHS-ZRC reserves the right to accept or reject any price offer, and to annul the procurement process and reject all offers at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected supplier or supplier.
Downloadable RFQ PDF File: