1. The Philippine Science High School-Zamboanga Peninsula Region Campus through the FY 2020 Continuing Appropriation Act (GAA) intends to apply the sum of Three Million Pesos (P 3,000,000.00) being the ABC to payments under the contract Procurement of Technical and Scientific Equipment- Lot 2 (Supply, Delivery, Installation, and Training) Negotiated Procurement (Two-Failed Biddings). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The Philippine Science High School-Zamboanga Peninsula Region Campus (PSHS-ZRC) now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the Goods is required within One Hundred Twenty (120) Calendar Days. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
4. Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from Philippine Science High School-Zamboanga Peninsula Region Campus at the Office of the Bids and Awards Committee and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from June 28 to July 19, 2021 from the given address and website below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (P 5,000.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees to the BAC Secretary at the address given below.
6. PSHS-ZRC BAC will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on July 7, 2021, 2:00 in the afternoon at the Conference Room of Academic Building II, PSHS-ZRC, Cogon, Dipolog City, and/or through video conferencing or webcasting via Google Meet, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address indicated below on July 19, 2021, on or before 2:00 in the afternoon. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
9. Bid opening shall be on July 19, 2021 @ 2:01 in the afternoon at the given address below. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
10. PSHS-ZRC (BAC) reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
13. For further information, please refer to:
Sherl Dianne S. Estoque
BAC Secretariat Office
PSHS-ZRC, Cogon, Dipolog City
14. You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents:
PSHS-ZRC Website- http://zrc.pshs.edu.ph/category/bid/
PhilGEPS Website- http://philgeps.gov.ph/
(SGD.) HAZEL R. LAGAPA
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee (Goods)