Republic of the Philippines
Department of Science and Technology
PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL–ZAMBOANGA PENINSULA REGION CAMPUS
Cogon, Dipolog City
Invitation to Bid for the Procurement of the Construction of Academic Building III
- The Philippine Science High School – Zamboanga Region Campus (PSHS-ZRC) through the FY 2021 General Appropriations Act (GAA) intends to apply the sum of FORTY-FIVE MILLION PESOS (₱45,000,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the project Procurement of the Construction of Academic Building III . Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The PSHS-ZRC now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Completionof the Works required Three Hundred Eighty (380) calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from PSHS-ZRC and inspectthe Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders starting January 21, 2022 to February 14, 2022 from given address and websites below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Twenty-Five Thousand Pesos (P 25,000.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the bidding documents to the BAC Secretariat at the address given below.
- The PSHS-ZRC will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on February 2, 2022, 10:00 a.m. at the Lobby of the Dormitory Building I of PSHS-ZRC, and through video conferencing via Google Meet, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through (i) manual submission at the office address indicated below, (ii) online or electronic submission, or (iii) both on February 14, 2022, on or before 10:00 in the morning. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 15.
- Bid opening shall be on February 14, 2022 at 10:01 in the morning at the Lobby of the Dormitory Building I of PSHS-ZRC. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- The PSHS-ZRC (BAC) reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
RRYAM A. JARALVE
PSHS-ZRC, Cogon, Dipolog City
Messenger: Rryam A. Jaralve
- You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents:
PSHS-ZRC Website- http://zrc.pshs.edu.ph/category/bid/
PhilGEPS Website- https://philgeps.gov.ph/
(SGD.) EUNEY B. GUIA-ALCAREZ
Chairperson, BAC for Infrastructure