Republic of the Philippines
Department of Science and Technology
PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL–ZAMBOANGA PENINSULA REGION CAMPUS
Cogon, Dipolog City
Invitation to Bid for the Procurement of the Completion of Dormitory Building II
1. The Philippine Science High School – Zamboanga Region Campus (PSHS-ZRC)
through the FY 2021 General Appropriations Act (GAA) intends to apply
the sum of FIVE MILLION PESOS (₱5,000,000.00) being the Approved
Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the project
Procurement of the Completion of Dormitory Building II. Bids received
in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The PSHS-ZRC now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Completion
of the Works required One Hundred Fifty (150) calendar days. Bidders
should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an
eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II
(Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using
non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised
Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from PSHS-ZRC and inspect
the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders
starting July 2, 2021 to July 26, 2021 from given address and websites
below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents,
pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five
Thousand Pesos (P 5,000.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder
to present its proof of payment for the bidding documents to the BAC
Secretariat at the address given below.
6. The PSHS-ZRC will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on July 14, 2021, 1:30 p.m.
at the Ground Floor of the Dormitory Building II of PSHS-ZRC, and through video
conferencing via Google Meet, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7.Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission
at the office address indicated below on July 26, 2021, on or before 1:30 in
the afternoon. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms
and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 15.
9. Bid opening shall be on July 26, 2021 at 1:31 in the afternoon at the
given address below. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’
representatives who choose to attend the activity.
10. The PSHS-ZRC (BAC) reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a
failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award
in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No.
9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
11. For further information, please refer to:
RRYAM A. JARALVE
PSHS-ZRC, Cogon, Dipolog City
Messenger: Rryam A. Jaralve
12. You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents:
PSHS-ZRC Website- http://zrc.pshs.edu.ph/category/bid/
July 1, 2021
(SGD.) EUNEY B. GUIA-ALCAREZ
Chairperson, BAC for Infrastructure