Republic of the Philippines
Department of Science and Technology
PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL – ZAMBOANGA PENINSULA REGION CAMPUS
Cogon, Dipolog City
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF TECHNICAL AND SCIENTIFIC EQUIPMENT (SUPPLY, DELIVERY, INSTALLATION, AND TRAINING) REBID
1. The Philippine Science High School-Zamboanga Peninsula Region Campus through the intends to apply the sum of Six Million Pesos (P 6,000,000.00) for Lot 1, Three Million Pesos (P 3,000,000.00) for Lot 2, and Two Million One Hundred Thousand Pesos (P 2,100,000.00) for Lot 3 being the ABC to payments under the contract for each lot. Bids received in excess of the ABC for each lot shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The Philippine Science High School-Zamboanga Peninsula Region Campus (PSHS-ZRC) now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the Goods is required within One Hundred Twenty (120) Calendar Days. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
4. Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from Philippine Science High School-Zamboanga Peninsula Region Campus and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during weekdays from 8:00 o’clock in the morning until 5:00 o’clock in the afternoon
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on October 12, 2020 from the given address and website below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Eight Thousand Pesos (P 8,000.00) for Lot 1, Three Thousand Pesos (P 3,000.00) for Lot 2, and Three Thousand Pesos (P 3,000.00) for Lot 3. The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees to the BAC Secretary at the address given below.
6. PSHS-ZRC will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on October 22, 2020, 1:00 in the afternoon at the Ground Floor of the Dormitory II Building, PSHS-ZRC, Cogon, Dipolog City, and/or through video conferencing or webcasting via Google Meet, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address indicated below on or before 1:00 p.m. of November 3, 2020. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
9. Bid opening shall be on November 3, 2020 @ 1:01in the afternoon at the given address below. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
10. PSHS-ZRC reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
11. For further information, please refer to:
Sherl Dianne S. Estoque
BAC Secretariat Office
PSHS-ZRC, Cogon, Dipolog City
12. You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents: http://zrc.pshs.edu.ph/category/bid/
- Bidding Documents
- Terms of Reference
- Supplemental/Bid Bulletin No. 1
- Supplemental/Bid Bulletin No. 2
- Supplemental/Bid Bulletin No. 3
- Supplemental/Bid Bulletin No. 3 with Signature
- Supplemental Bid/Bulletin No. 4
- Supplemental/Bid Bulletin No. 4 with Signature
- Minutes of Pre-Bid Conference