Invitation to Bid for the Procurement for the Supply and Delivery of ICT Software
1. The Philippine Science High School-Zamboanga Peninsula Region Campusthrough the FY 2021 General Appropriations Act (GAA) intends to apply the sum of One Million Four Hundred Forty-Two Thousand Pesos (P 1,442,000.00) being theABC to payments under the contract for the Procurement for the Supply andDelivery of ICT Software. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The Philippine Science High School-Zamboanga Peninsula Region Campus(PSHS-ZRC) now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the Goods isrequired within Sixty (60) Calendar Days. Bidders should have completed, within five(5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to theProject. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents,particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules andRegulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizationswith at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging tocitizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws orregulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA
4. Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from the Philippine Science HighSchool-Zamboanga Peninsula Region Campus and inspect the Bidding Documentsat the address given below during office hours.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders fromAugust 24 to September 20, 2021 the given address and website below and uponpayment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latestGuidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Three Thousand Pesos (P3,000.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of paymentfor the fees to the BAC Secretary at the address given below.
6. PSHS-ZRC will hold a Pre-Bid Conference 1 on September 3, 2021, 2:00 in theafternoon at the Conference Room of Academic Building II, PSHS-ZRC, Cogon, DipologCity, and/or through video conferencing or webcasting via Google Meet, which shall beopen to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at theoffice address indicated below on September 20, 2021 on or before 2:00 in theafternoon. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in theamount stated in ITB Clause14.
9. Bid opening shall be on September 20, 2021 at 2:00 in the afternoon at the givenaddress below. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives whochoose to attend the activity.
10. PSHS-ZRC (BAC) reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding,or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section35 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liabilityto the affected bidder or bidders.
11. For further information, please refer to:
Sherl Dianne S. Estoque
BAC Secretariat Office
PSHS-ZRC, Cogon, Dipolog City
12. You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents:
PSHS-ZRC Website- http://zrc.pshs.edu.ph/category/bid/
PhilGEPS Website- http://philgeps.gov.ph/
August 24, 2021
(SGD.) HAZEL R. LAGAPA
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee (Goods)