Republic of the Philippines
Department of Science and Technology
PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL– ZAMBOANGA PENINSULA REGION CAMPUS
Cogon, Dipolog City
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE PROCUREMENT AND
IMPLEMENTATION OF K-12 PROGRAM
- The Philippine Science High School-Zamboanga Peninsula Region Campus through the National Expenditure Plan (NEP) for the capital outlays for the General Appropriations Act 2022, PSHS-ZRC intends to apply the sum of FOUR MILLION SIX HUNDRED TWENTY-FIVE THOUSAND SIX HUNDRED PESOS (₱4,625,600.00) being the ABC to payments under the Procurement and Implementation of K-12 Program (MITHI-ICT INFRASTRUCTURE) contract for one (1) lot. Bids received in excess of the ABC for each lot shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
- The Philippine Science High School-Zamboanga Peninsula Region Campus (PSHSZRC) now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery and Installation of the Goods is required within One Hundred Twenty (120) Calendar Days. Bidders should have completed, within two (2) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a nondiscretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184. Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
- Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from Philippine Science High SchoolZamboanga Peninsula Region Campus and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from December 9, 2021 to December 29, 2021 from the given address and websites below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (P 5,000.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees to the BAC Secretary at the address given below.
- PSHS-ZRC will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on December 17, 2021, 9:00 a.m. at the SSD Chief Office, Academic Building II, PSHS-ZRC, Cogon, Dipolog City. Pursuant to the health and safety protocols issued by the Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) for the Management of Emerging Diseases, the scheduled meeting may be accessed through this link: meet.google.com/epo-hkdh-sdv via Google Meet, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address indicated below on or before 9:00 a.m. of December 29, 2021. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
- Bid opening shall be on December 29, 2021 at 9:01 in the morning at the given address below. The scheduled meeting may be accessed through this link: meet.google.com/qmr-utva-jpu via GoogleMeet. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
- PSHS-ZRC (BAC) reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Sherl Dianne S. Estoque
BAC Secretariat Office
PSHS-ZRC, Cogon, Dipolog City
- You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents:
PSHS-ZRC Website- http://zrc.pshs.edu.ph/category/bid/
PhilGEPS Website- https://philgeps.gov.ph/
December 9, 2021
HAZEL R. LAGAPA
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee (Goods)
Downloadable PDF Files: