Republic of the Philippines
Department of Science and Technology
PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL–ZAMBOANGA PENINSULA REGION CAMPUS
Cogon, Dipolog City
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF
ACADEMIC BUILDING III
1. The Philippine Science High School – Zamboanga Region Campus (PSHS-ZRC) through the FY 2021 National Expenditure Program (NEP) intends to apply the sum of Forty-Five Million Pesos (P 45,000,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Construction of Academic Building III Project. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The PSHS-ZRC now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Completion of the Works required four hundred ten (410) calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from PSHS-ZRC and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested bidders on November 20, 2020 from given address and websites below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Twenty-Five Thousand Pesos (P 25,000.00). The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees to the BAC Secretary at the address given below.
6. The PSHS-ZRC will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on December 3, 2020, 2:00 p.m. at the Ground Floor of the Dormitory Building II, PSHS-ZRC, Cogon, Dipolog City, and through video conferencing via Google Meet, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address indicated below on or before 2:00 p.m. of December 15, 2020. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 15.
9. Bid opening shall be on December 15, 2020 @ 2:01 in the afternoon at the given address below. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity
10. The PSHS-ZRC (BAC) reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
11. For further information, please refer to:
Sherl Dianne S. Estoque
BAC Secretariat Office
PSHS-ZRC, Cogon, Dipolog City
12. You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of Bidding Documents:
PSHS-ZRC Website- http://zrc.pshs.edu.ph/category/bid/
PhilGEPS Website- http://philgeps.gov.ph/
November 20, 2020
(SGD.) RRYAM A. JARALVE
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee